1. The www.nexdiag.com website automatically collects only the information contained in cookie files.
2. The files (cookies) are text files that are stored in the user's end device and are intended for using the website pages. First of all, they contain the name of the website of their origin, their unique number, and the time they are saved on the end device.
3. The service operator is Nexdiag Sp. z o.o. entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs by the District Court in Rzeszów, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000656378, address of the place of business and address for delivery: Przy Torze 1, 35-205 Rzeszów, NIP (Tax Number): 5170378987, REGON: (Company Registration Number): 366213070 and e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Nexdiag Sp. z o.o. is an entity that places cookies on the user's end device and has access to them.
4. The website operator uses files (cookies) for the purpose of:
- matching the content of the website to the individual preferences of the user, first of all these files recognize his device to display the page according to his preferences;
- preparing statistics to help the understanding of user preferences and behaviours, analysis of these statistics is anonymous and allows adjustment of the content and appearance of the website to the prevailing trends (statistics are also used to assess the popularity of the site);
5. The website uses two basic types of files (cookies) - session and permanent. Session files are temporary, they are stored until the user leaves the website (by entering a different page, logging out or turning off the browser). Permanent files are stored in the user's end device until they are deleted by the user or for the time resulting from their settings.
6. The User may at any time change the settings of his browser to block the use of files (cookies) or at any time obtain information about their placement in his device. Other available options can be checked in the settings of your web browser. Please note that most browsers by default are set to accept the saving of files (cookies) in the terminal device.
7. The Website Operator informs that changes to the settings in the user's web browser may limit access to some of the functions of the website.
8. Files (cookies) used by the website (placed in the user's end device) may be made available to its partners and an advertiser cooperating with it.
9. Information on the settings of a web browser is available in its menu (help) or on the website of its manufacturer.